Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts InstituteMuseum of ArtPerforming ArtsSchool of ArtPratt at MWP

MWPAI Events
Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Bruce MacIntyre

I had the pleasure of studying piano with Bruce Barbour 1967-70 while attending Hamilton College. He had studied with Robert Casadesus and Nadia Boulanger in France;  he made his New York debut at Town Hall.  His lectures at your museum were impeccably well prepared and always informative.  He told me that he assisted pianist Olga Samaroff (1882-1948) in preparations for her famous Juilliard lectures.    That's where he started his incredible lecture-slide collection that his mother (Maria) told me went to Syracuse University after Bruce's death on August 4, 1980.  Utica was lucky to have him as music coordinator at the museum for those many years.   I shall never forget his passion for great music, his love of fine food and his cheerful demeanor and joie de vie.   

baizhou2324
Spain will not risk Raul in Saturday's quarter-final against Southern South korea unless he gets back 100% fitness and health from his upper leg damage. "I think it will be near on hard him," said the Language trainer Jose Antonio Camacho. "Because we are enjoying in the quarter-finals he will be marked specially by the Koreans and he has to buy SWTOR credits be 100% or he could suffer a drawback and miss the remaining of the competitors."

South Korea's trainer Guus Hiddink said relax would be vital for his protecting player Kim Tae-young and protecting midfielder Kim Nam-il who have a broken nose and turned ankle respectively.

Neither gamer has been eliminated of Saturday's activity.The dissension that weakened the US possibilities at the 1998  appeared again last night when the source goalie Kasey Keller indicated his disappointment at sitting on the bench while the US have innovative to the quarter-finals.  http://www.vgolds.com
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!